shubha mangala from bangalore had sent a mail to me ,i want to share this with you


Dear Vilesh
I thank u immensly for your accurate horoscope.I needed time to visit your site. hence I could not reply early sorry for this.
1.web site design is very good. You look like a king in the photo.
2.When people are behind money I realy wonder how and what motivated you to give free service?
3. I cross checked the horo with my family priest. It is accurate. Thank u.I think u are guided by intusion.
I am facing one problem.I request u to give solution.
My qualification is M.Sc electronics and MCA.
My academic records are very good.I am serious and hard working. Till 2005 dec I was in the teaching job. Due to maternity I had to resign.Since the begining of my life till now God has loked after me well . however I tried to enter into Software industry I am not able to get into it.Now I want to enter into s/w Testing field. Do I get job? IF yes when?Kindly predict about my future life also.I do not have proper horoscope. If u donot mind kindly give. I can take the print out of it.
Father: A. Rudrachar
Mother: Lakshminarasamma
Dob: 22-04-1975(DD_MM_YYYY)
POB: Bangalore
TOB: 6.18AM
with prayers,
Yours sincerly,
shubha



dear shubha i would say keep trying you will get a job of your choice , be patient ,yaa a little adjustment would be required.thats all .thanx

3 comments:

Yuri Romanov said...

Hi there. I have been surfing your blog and I can say that you are truly helping people with their unique situations. In this time and age, the daily horoscope is just a medium of entertainment, but people don't know how powerful it truly is. Thanks for making people realizing that. Cheers!

Unknown said...


horoscope

astrology

horoscopes

aries

scorpio

scorpio horoscope

virgo horoscope

aries horoscope

libra horoscope

horoscope dates

aquarius horoscope

virgo

pisces horoscope

cancer horoscope

leo horoscope

star signs

tarot gratuit

capricorn horoscope

Alisha Sharma said...

Astrology is constantly fit for anticipating the future for anybody, regardless of whether it is a man, nation or the world itself, however astrologers can in some cases foresee the future and occasions precisely and help people from the upcoming bad times.


Best Astrology Portal with World Class Astrologers

Google